Become a part of our diverse team of instructors and teach others to fly!
The Infinity Aerial Instructor Training Program is designed to help experienced dance and fitness professionals step into the world of pole and aerial and learn solid, foundation based and safe teaching practices. This program is for those just coming into aerial, those that want to expand their knowledge and teaching abilities. We have a solid program for silks, hammock, aerial hoop and pole dancing and our approach to teaching is safety first, fun second and creativity always. This program will teach you how to create effective lesson plan, teach all bodies, offers injury prevention and more.
What we include in training…
- 60+ Hours of Training
- Breakdown of all moves based on apparatus training on per level (training provided on silks, hammock, aerial hoop and pole dancing)
- Printed Training Manual
- Safety and injury prevention training
- Basic anatomy lesson
- Diversity training
- Class planning and management techniques
- Teaching methods for different learning styles
- Written exam
- Certificate of Completion
Dates: January 5th – April 27th
Cost: $500 per apparatus or 3 or more apparatuses for $400 each apparatus
Payment plans available for purchasing multiple apparatuses
To sign up for or inquire about our training program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.