Become a part of our diverse team of instructors and teach others to fly!
The Infinity Aerial Instructor Training Program is designed to help experienced dance and fitness professionals step into the world of pole and aerial and learn solid, foundation based and safe teaching practices. This program is for those just coming into aerial, those that want to expand their knowledge and teaching abilities. We have a solid program for silks, hammock, aerial hoop and pole dancing and our approach to teaching is safety first, fun second and creativity always. This program will teach you how to create effective lesson plan, teach all bodies, offers injury prevention and more.
What we include in training…
- 15+ Hours of Training
- Breakdown of 40+ beginner level moves on silks, hammock, pole and lyra
- Printed Training Manual
- Safety and injury prevention training
- Basic anatomy lesson
- Diversity training
- Class planning and management techniques
- Teaching methods for different learning styles, cueing
- Creating warm ups, cool downs, conditioning
- Written exam
- Certificate of Completion
To inquire about our training program please email us at email@example.com for details.